Sunday, September 7, 2008

If I were on my Mother's place

One day when i woke up in the morning actually at sehari time. I realize that i am no more a male now, I m totally changed into female and i'm married too and I have four childrens. Elder one is daughter and the remaining three are sons. Who asking me for their sehari and i had totally no idea what to do. I started making food on a stove, at one side Omlet & on other side Roti . While Cooking my elder daughter farah said; Mom hassan is going to sleep again. I went to Hassan's room to wake him again and when i came back to kitchen , Ohhh my God the Roti was totally burnt and at that time i listened a some voice that was molvi's voice who said: "Hazraaat sehari's time is our" And I woke up from my dream and I thank to God that it was just a dream but one thing I realize that how Importants are our Mothers.
So respect your mothers they are the biggest Gift from God..

No comments: